How To Make A Table Lamp Out Of Vase
We wanted the cord to exit from the bottom so we selected a base which allowed for that.
How To Make A Table Lamp Out Of Vase. A lamp can be made out of almost any base you can imagine. 3 Take your super glue and put some along the rim of your vase. This is what will keep your lamp sitting on top of the vase properly.
To use a circular diamond drill bit and use it very slowly on the ceramic base in order to drill the flex and rod holes to avoid shattering the vase. Heres what it would cost if all the parts had to be bought new. Iridescent Studio Art Glass Oil Lamp Signed Brakken.
Next choose the length of pipe required in the middle column the cost of the pipe is included. Using a 38 drill bit we made a hole in the bottom of our vase. I couldnt resist - I thought it would make a cool lamp to g.
You can buy washers in a number of sizes so dont forget to bring your vase or bottle to the hardware store. HERE IS HOW TO ORDER. Add your vase cap at the bottom of the lamp section and attach it with a screw underneath.
I found this beautiful pot in a back room clearance section. Notice that youve got about ⅜ inch of threaded rod protruding through the neck. Mine was 15 but Ive seen ones the same size for 10.
Regularly 100 marked down to 25. Since she already had the vase and shade on hand she only had to purchase the lamp kit and a drill bit to get the cord through the bottom making the project total 1800. Vikki wasnt even sure of the names for the lamp parts when she first got the idea to make her vase lamp but she figured it out by Googling for lamp parts.
- 36 Table Lamp
- Antique Victorian Hurricane Table Lamps
- Antique Brass Arc Table Lamp Cb2
- Bedside Table Lamp Australia
- Barley Twist Table Lamp Finish Antique Brass
- 28 Table Lamps
- Allen Roth Latchbury 30 5 In Bronze Table Lamp With Glass Shade
- 33 Inch Table Lamps
- American Indian Table Lamps
- Adesso Angelina Table Lamp
- Antique Vintage Table Lamps
- Adesso Lexington Table Lamp
- Antique Vintage Crystal Table Lamps
- Amber Colored Table Lamps
- 1970s Table Lamps
- Arstid Table Lamp Bulb
- Barnwood Table Lamps
- Antique Brass Adjustable Table Lamp
- 5 Light Table Lamp
- Antique Mission Table Lamp