Artemide Onfale Table Lamp
Body and diffuser in opaline blown glass.
Artemide Onfale Table Lamp. Description Originally designed in 1978 by Luciano Vistosi for Artemide the contemporary opaline form of the Onfale Table Lamp has become a 21 st century lighting design classic. Base in die-cast metal alloy with white epoxy powder finish. Onfale is an elegant light with shade and base in opaline blown glass.
For any information contact customer service. It is in production ever since. 28 x 345 h cm Large.
Two beautiful Artemide Onfale mushroom table lamps designed in 1978 by Luciano Vistosi made by Artemide Italia in the late 1970s. Our Chicago store is temporarily closed. Best price quotes and offers.
This one is a first edition to see on the wiring made by VLM Components. The Onfale table lamp from Artemide originally designed in 1978 is being reintroduced on the US market in 2010. Stay safe together with INTEGRALIS 05 Go to online store.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on Oltreluce. Body and diffuser in opaline blown glass. Artemide Onfale Table Lamp White Glass Blown Sericel Luciano Vis.
The table lamps diffuser and base are in opaline blown glass transparent crystal edge has been added. The has a mushroom look and it is made from mouth-blown Murano glass. Through its glass shade it projects light to all directions of the room.
- Colourmatch Pair Of Touch Table Lamps Flint Grey
- Crystal Table Lamp With White Shade
- Dwellstudio Wallin Table Lamp
- Drum Light Kitchen Table
- Crystal Silver Table Lamp
- Cordless Battery Powered Table Lamps
- Decorating With Tall Table Lamps
- Contemporary Chrome Table Lamps
- Custom Lamp Shades For Table Lamps
- Eden Glass Table Lamp
- Dining Table Oil Lamps
- Dark Red Table Lamps
- Crystal Column Table Lamp
- Crosby Blue Bottle With Rope Glass Table Lamp
- Crystal Table Lamp Shade Only
- Designer Table Lamps Australia
- Duo Side Table Floor Lamp
- Decorative Battery Powered Table Lamps
- Cobra Table Lamp
- Copper Marble Table Lamp